Welcome to Muskoka-Weddings
Muskoka is world renowned for its rugged rocky landscapes, windswept pines and crystal clear waters. Muskoka has been recognized by many print and web media publications as the preeminent destination for waterfront vacations in Canada. What you may not know is that Muskoka is also home to many traditional Muskoka resorts that reflect the beauty of the area. For many of the same reasons that vacationers flock to Muskoka for recreation and relaxation, many couples planning a wedding consider Muskoka on the top of their list as a special destination to get married. Weddings are the one event that you expect will be flawlessly executed. The backdrop for your wedding venue goes a long way in creating the memories for you and your guests that last a lifetime. There is no better location to hold your wedding than at a waterfront resort with some history and pedigree under the umbrella of the prestigious ClubLink family of Muskoka resorts.
ClubLink is best known for its many spectacular challenging golf courses. But did you know that ClubLink operates several beautiful resort properties in Muskoka that have exceptional wedding facilities in a traditional lakefront setting? ClubLink wedding resorts differ from many other properties in that each resort has professional wedding planners and an experienced Chef-managed on-site catering team. Weddings are our specialty, and we have all the best partners available for your celebration including decorators, flowers, music and photography, so you don’t have to go hunting around to find the best help if you don’t want to. Your guests will appreciate ClubLink resorts too because they offer golf facilities and resort fine dining opportunities that are second to none. All of our resorts are located on the most prestigious lakes in Muskoka, and our resorts offer the most modern conveniences while still portraying traditional Muskoka architecture and hospitality.
ClubLink has four very special properties for you to choose from for your wedding. Each property has its own unique character and personality but together all the resorts embody the notion that each and every wedding is special, with attention to detail and the satisfaction of you and your guests is our top priority. Best of all, our Muskoka resorts can host both indoor and outdoor weddings. Our Muskoka properties include Rocky Crest Golf Resort, Sherwood Inn, The Lake Joseph Club and Grandview Golf Club. Here’s a breakdown of our prestigious properties:
Join us on Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 11am to 3pm for a one-stop shop for couples planning a Muskoka wedding. Couples, along with family and friends, are invited to come out and enjoy a day filled with fun and of course, useful wedding information. The show offers a relaxed and intimate atmosphere that big-city wedding shows simply cannot provide. Couples research and plan their wedding, receive the full attention of ClubLink Muskoka catering staff, as well as our many trusted Muskoka wedding service provider partners, including creative and innovative florists, photographers, planners, and more. Show attendees can sample sumptuous tastings and take part in the top wedding tips session. There will be door prizes, and the first 25 rooms booked on the special show rate will receive a swag bag valued at over $250 filled with Muskoka treats. Grand Prize is an overnight stay at Sherwood Inn including dinner and breakfast fot two. Feature door prize is a foursome of golf at Lake Joseph Club. Guest room and property tours will be available between 11-3 (excluding during the times of the wedding tips session).
Admission to the show is by donation. In honour of Earth Day, proceeds from admission will go to Muskoka Conservancy. Please R.S.V.P. to Christina: email@example.com or 1-800-461-4233 ext. 431.
Note: We will have a team member from all four of our ClubLink Muskoka properties at the show: Grandview Golf Club, Rocky Crest Golf Resort, and Water's Edge (Lake Joseph Club). Plus, we will also have site tours available at each property throughout the day.
- Open from early May until mid-October. Limited dates for 2017.
- $10K 2017 Package
- 65 suites (one bedroom, two bedroom & two bedroom lofts)
- Marquee Tent with romantic chandelier lighting (3 seasons) up to 200 guests
- Many unique options for 24-130 guests
- Spectacular dock ceremonies overlooking Lake Joseph
- Rustic and romantic lakeside ceremonies at Armishaw Lake
- End the evening in true Muskoka style around a bonfire with your friends, family and loved ones
- Play a round of golf on our championship, Thomas McBroom designed, Rocky Crest Golf Club course
- Open year round
- Accomodating weddings of up to 250 guests
- One wedding guarantee
- Located just minutes from historic downtown Huntsville
- Stunning mix of Canadian Shield & Muskoka woodlands as your natural backdrop
- Several local hotels and resorts nearby for overnight accomodation
- home of the Mark O'Meara Golf Course
- Available May 1-mid June & September 1 to first weekend of October
- Perfect for weddings with 60-90 guests
- Stunning dock ceremonies
- Newly renovated patio overlooking Lake Joseph
- Superior dining overlooking Lake Joseph
- Home of the Thomas McBroom designed Lake Joseph Golf Club
- Open Year Round ~ Authentic Muskoka charm
- 49 rooms & cottages
- Specializing in Exclusive use Weddings for weddings up to 120 (tent options in our garden for higher numbers)
- Inn-timate weddings between 50 guests minimum, 64 maximum
- Customized elopements and Pop Up Weddings
- Mid-week options
- Say "I do" lakeside, by candlelight, or by a crackling fire
- Rehearsal night barbeque options with bonfire in the evening at the point. *seasonal
- Our most popular package: $11,000++ Package
- Access to nearby ClubLink championship courses Lake Joseph Club & Rocky Crest Golf Club